Dyslexia Services will meet your child's special educational needs, by providing them with tailored, interactive, online tutoring courses; live, small reading groups; personal online tuition and face-to-face personal tuition, and summer-time reading groups.
We can help your child gain confidence and new skills in English reading, writing, spelling, phonics, comprehension, grammar and punctuation, so they can progress in their educational journal.
We use a multisensory approach including teaching phonics, interactive learning games and activities, using progressive and structured programmes, with a relaxed and fun approach, that helps children make significant progress; added to this, we can also help adult dyslexics with reading and life skills.
On top of this, we offer coaching for parents, teens and children, using a gentle approach with NLP and Mindfulness for children and NLP and other coaching strategies for parents.
NEW Live, Online Reading Book Club, Saturday Mornings, 10 am!
Story Book Club, in groups, over Zoom, £5 per session.
45 min45 minutes
5 British pounds
Story Book Club (Sat mornings, 10 am, on line)
ONLINE READING CLUB: Term Time, SAT mornings, 45 mins over Zoom, 7-11 year olds (KS2)
9.30 for 4-6 Year olds, in groups, over Zoom.
£5 per session over 6 weeks per book.
Children need to: read some text before the sessions.
• re-reading small chunks of text that are key/important in the story.
• answering some questions (comprehension, inference & prediction).
• Discuss the contents of the story, e.g. talk about what they liked or disliked or found challenging in the story
• Take part in an activity/game based around the story, or aspects of comprehension, inference etc.
• A Christmasaurus Carol, by Tom Fletcher
• Dread Cat, by Nicola O’Bryne
• Beetle Boy, by M.G. Lenard
• Charlotte’s Webb, by E.B. White
• A Wrinkle in Time
• Holes by Louis Sachar.
• Wonder, by RJ Palacio
• A Boy Called Hope, by Laura Williamson
• Time Travelling with a Hampster, by Ross Welford
• The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, by C.S. Lewis
Suggestions from children are welcomed!
You need to book in!